Making a deposit
- Go to the cashier
- Select a payment option
- Fill in the relevant fields - these vary according to the payment method you have chosen
- Click “Deposit to Account” or “Next” depending on your chosen method and complete the requested fields. Alternatively, set up an account if you do not already have one
- Receive an on-screen Deposit Confirmation message
- Receive an automated email confirmation.
Making a withdrawal
- Go to the cashier
- In step 1, select a payout method and enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click “Next”
- In step 2, check that the details of your payout request are correct
- Click “Submit Request”
- Receive an on-screen Payout Request Confirmation message.
- Receive an automated email confirmation, once payout is processed.
Min WD Amount
Simply register your credit or debit card with us for completely safe, immediate deposits to your casino account.
One of the world's most renowned payment methods, Mastercard enables secure deposits to your casino account.
Easy EFT is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. They enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money online
Neteller enables you to fund your account easily and safely via bank transfer or credit card. This payment method is not valid in Brazil and Singapore.
ecoPayz is a global payment solutions provider offering instant, safe and convenient payment services to customers and businesses across the globe. This payment method is not valid in Mexico and Singapore.
|Instant||R20||R1000 - R300 fee|
Bitcoin is the revolutionary digital currency that is designed to work over the internet. This makes it the perfect payment method to make deposits and receive your payouts.
|N/A||N/A||R1000 / up to R400 fee|
Where your deposit payment method does not support withdrawals, the funds will be processed to you by bank wire. When making a bank wire withdrawal, any fees applicable will be displayed on the withdrawal page for you to review prior to making your withdrawal. The fees will be deducted from your balance at the time the withdrawal request is made.